La Nuova Vista La Nuova Vista is a luxurious 5 Stars’ resort located in New Cairo, the booming destination for all people seeking residential change away from the crowded city & still gives them the mobility to reach anywhere they want. The Compound lies on an area of 41 acres, while 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and on the other hand the remaining 10% are the built up area of the project which consists of 131 Luxury villas that come in amazing Italian Designs. The project layout and villas designs was magnificently designed and planned by one of the distinctive architectural engineers in Egypt and the Middle East, Shehab Mazhar. We carefully insisted on creating Italian atmosphere in the way we crafted and designed each and every detail in the compound from the colors of the villas to the lighting, landscape, flooring patterns and water features. The Compound offers Standalone villas, Twin villas, Town villas with their spacious private gardens; in addition to, all units are complete and ready for immediate delivery.

La Nouva Vista - Properties for sale in La Nouva Vista - 293 properties for sale

BY 30113
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Plot Area
241 sqm
Building Area
350 sqm
MA 23651
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
51 sqm
MA 23580
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
22 sqm
MA 23570
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
38 sqm
MA 23521

+2 01000132284


EGP 2,868,000
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
37 sqm
MA 23488

+2 01000132291


EGP 3,150,000
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
35 sqm
Floor No.
Ground Floor
MA 23479
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
20 sqm
MA 23458

+2 01000132291


EGP 1,750,000
Store Type
Mall Commercial Store
Area
21 sqm
Floor No.
Ground Floor
BY 29548
Bedrooms
6
Bathrooms
6
Plot Area
983 sqm
Building Area
659 sqm
BY 29547
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
325 sqm
Building Area
419 sqm
BY 29545
Bedrooms
5
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
415 sqm
Building Area
417 sqm
BY 29542
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
408 sqm
Building Area
369 sqm
BY 29539
Bedrooms
6
Bathrooms
6
Plot Area
875 sqm
Building Area
659 sqm
BY 29512
Bedrooms
6
Bathrooms
6
Plot Area
1147 sqm
Building Area
659 sqm
SE 39050
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
317 sqm
Building Area
406 sqm
SE 39049
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
3
Plot Area
415 sqm
Building Area
417 sqm
SE 39051
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
3
Plot Area
325 sqm
Building Area
419 sqm
BY 29511
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
317 sqm
Building Area
406 sqm
BY 29510
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
432 sqm
Building Area
353 sqm